I have a HUGE goal, BUT one I think we can meet and beat! Will you join me in fighting cancer?! If you’re ready to jump in now, click below!
Yes, you saw that right! I am SO excited to run my VERY FIRST marathon! And what better race to run than the New York City Marathon?!
But here’s the thing, I don’t just want to run the race, I want my time, training, and even racing to mean something. Let’s think even bigger. So what would that look like?!
Here’s what you need to know!
WHAT: BRITTANY RUNS A MARATHON …to fight cancer
I ram running my first ever marathon and I’m running it for a cause! I have a huge goal that I would LOVE for you to partner with me!
This is a HUGE goal and one I can’t do alone! EVERY donation, no matter the amount helps! Please consider joining me in the race of a lifetime!
Here’s what you need to know about donating:
- You can donate ANY amount ($1 – $3,500)
- All donations are tax deductible
- Every bit of the money raised goes to fight cancer, NOT me!
- All donors will get a link to track (watch) me as I run on race day! We are a team and I’d love for you to cheer me on wherever you are!
* This an all or nothing race, if we don’t meet the goal, I’m not allowed to race. Plus all money must be raised months before the actual race. BUT I am so confident we will blow this goal out of the water! *
Donation level perks:
- EVERY DONATION – $25 or above: your can donation can be in honor of a friend, loved one, or yourself . Anyone you know who has been affected by cancer. With this donation, your honoree’s name will be written on the back of my racing tank! I am running FOR them and they will now be a part of the NYC Marathon!!
* Would you please write in the notes section as you donate WHO you are donating for and a good email for me to reach you at!*
WHERE/WHEN: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, NOVEMBER 1st, 2020
Fun fact – My birthday is October 29th and this race will be a FANTASTIC way to celebrate! Plus NYC is one of my FAVORITE places ever!
SHARE: SPREAD THE WORD
Would you help spread the word to people you know and on social media?! That would be a HUGE help and could get me to my goal even faster!